Born from a desire to shake up the hair industry status quo, evo has grown from an Aussie upstart into a global movement of salons, stylists and free thinkers.
From humble beginnings to big ideas… evo’s mission has remained the same: saving ordinary humans from themselves.
evo challenges the status quo, inspiring a movement of free thinkers, to create change for the better… with honest beauty products that respect people and the planet.
evo’s compact ranges are unisex and intermixable, they are easy to understand and simple to use. You won’t find unnecessary, over-marketed ingredients, imaginary technology, myths or gimmicks. The products are:
· Free from sulfates, parabens, dea, tea, propylene glycol and gluten
· Accredited PETA cruelty free
· Responsibly sourced and active ingredients, nothing is added for label claims
· Synthetics are substituted with active ingredients, where possible
· Predominantly vegan
· Packing is moving to PCR (post-consumer recycled) and green PE (plastic containing polyethylene produced from sugarcane, rather than fossil fuels) plastics
· Simple and easy to recycle with the inclusion for how to recycle labels
· Made from FSC (forest stewardship council) certified recyclable paper and hardwood
In addition, evo donates damaged and obsolete stock to homeless shelters. The brand also offsets their carbon footprint by purchasing government accredited carbon offset credits.