items in your bag)
Epionce Lytic Plus Tx treats your skin to healing happiness with a maximum strength facial treatment. It takes overly oily, erupting skin types and transforms them into smooth, even, and balanced complexions. Lytic Plus Tx significantly decreases the appearance of bumps, pores, and scars without irritation.
Who is this for?
Ideal for those with very oily, acne-prone, psoriasis-prone or eczema-prone skin who want clear, even skin that is free of bumps, blackheads, whiteheads, redness and irritation.
Smooth onto skin after cleansing once or twice daily. Use only a pearl-sized amount to cover your entire face or as directed by your skin care professional. Please wait 7 minutes before applying your next product.
Salicylic Acid clears excess oil from the pores.
Willow Bark Extract clears the pores and sloughs off dead skin cells.
Azelaic Acid reduces harmful bacteria and evens the skin tone.
Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid 3%
Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, PPG-2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, Polyacrylamide, Phoenix Dactylifera (Date) Fruit Extract, Cyclopentasiloxane, Allantoin, Atelocollagen, Azelaic Acid, Bisabolol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Cyclohexasiloxane, Emulsifying Wax, Ethylhexlglycerin, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Hexylene Glycol, Laureth-7, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Lecithin, Lilnalool, Limonene, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Menthol, PEG-100 Stearate, Petrolatum, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, Xanthan Gum, Zinc Pyrithione.
Item limited to max quantity of
item is in your basket
items are in your basket
Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Where reviews refer to foods or cosmetic products, results may vary from person to person. Customer reviews are independent and do not represent the views of The Hut Group.
This is an excellent product and I will continue to purchase and use. I recently purchased the renewal lotion and look forward to the results using both of these products.
Did you find this review helpful?
I've been using this product for about a month now and have noticed my skin dramatically changing. My skin is more youthful and radiant. It also makes your skin brighter! I recommend this product 100%. And, a little goes a LONG way. :)
Perfect moisturizer for oily skin. I have been using this product for over ten years and it is still the perfect moisturizer for my oily skin. I have some surface dry spots and it works great for those as well.
This is an excellent product and I get the best pricing from skincarerx.com.
Fabulous product!! Have used it for 4 years and have seen a huge change in the clarity of my skin. It has helped with pore size and black heads. It hasn't dried my face out at all even when I use it twice a day. Highly recommend this product.
This product line was recommended to me by a local aesthetics office. I alternate between the regular lytic and the plus, depending on the condition my skin is in. It's great for clearing up blemishes and uneven skin tones. Smells wonderful. New beauty staple!
This has really worked for my 55 yr. old + skin -- uneven & blotchy
skin tone; rough texture; along w/oily skin and clogged pores --
does create some flakes & that's fine w/me given all the positives & has really helped w/sebaceous hyperplasia. Will definitely reorder when the time comes -- a super product --highly recommend.
I am in love with this product. Its the first I've tried that doesn't smell horrible, dry out my skin, or burn it. I plan on stocking up on this b/c it's definitely something I do not want to be without and you will feel the same way..I PROMISE!!!
I love this treatment. It's gentle but effective on my acne and helps keep my skin clear without irritating my sensitive skin. I've pretty much gone from acne prone skin to rarely having a breakout on the epionce regime. I feel bad even scoring this treatment a four because it really is a five, but I'm taking one star off because of the packaging. The nozzle is so narrow, and I understand why because you're only supposed to use a small amount; but you have to squeeze so hard to get a small amount out. So much so that the bottom the of the tube burst open and I had to seal it with parcel tape but it would still leak when I'd squeeze. I'm about 80% through the tube and it's difficult to get the remaining 20% out, I hope they change this to a air pump like with their moisturizer. Otherwise I am completely in love with this product.
I've had acne since my 20's and i have never found a product like this one! Now at 40, i have had better skin now than in my 20's. No acne! Gone! Marks are fading away little by little! Buy it! You'll never regret it!